If kids play games too much would lead to game addition, which damages kids physically and mentally. Parents should watch out for it.
Some warning signs
- Play games most of the time?
- Dive into games right after getting up?
- Play for long periods?
- Play games and forgot to do homework?
- Get restless if can not play?
- Does not like to play outdoors?
- Sacrifice friends and social activities?
- Play Games in stead of watching his or her favorite TV programs like before?
- School report shows lower grades?
If the answer to most of these questions is “yes”, the kid may be playing games too much and limits should be applied. Because games are so attractive to them, kids even can not control themselves, that’s why they need parents’ help.