Many Students and SAT tutors recommend SAT prep books by Princeton Review. “Cracking the SAT with DVD, 2012 Edition (College Test Preparation)” will be released on June 7, 2011. You can pre-order yours and get 35% saving at Amazon.
Cracking the SAT with DVD, 2012 Edition (College Test Preparation)
This book covers all you need to know for SAT! Cracking the SAT with DVD, 2012 Edition includes everything you need to know to master the Math, Critical Reading, and Writing sections of the SAT. It includes:
• Access to 8 full-length practice exams
• A DVD with tutorials and expert advice from the Princeton Review’s top SAT instructors
• Our exclusive “Hit Parade” of vocabulary appearing most frequently on the SAT
• Tons of drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the exam
• Thorough review of all SAT topics, including essay-writing techniques and a focused grammar chapter
• Key strategies and a breakdown of SAT myths to help you feel more confident on test day
Get the “cracking the SAT ” book now, and prepare your SAT in an efficient way to achieve a high SAT score!