I got this as a birthday gift for my 10-year-old daughter. It is simple to use and has clear instructions, perfect for beginner. We were both fascinated by the fruit clock, which worked great! For the price it’s a great starter kit. My daughter is ready to move on to slightly more advanced stuff now. it was a good introduction to setting up experiments, going step by step order, then watching the fun results.
An easy way to learn science which is just so important these days. An inexpensive STEM toy.
- Perform six different science experiments using common kitchen ingredients.
- Generate electricity using a lemon, launch a rocket with vinegar, write invisible messages, and more.
- This kit is ideal for science enthusiasts of all ages.
- Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit.
- Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
- Challenge your child’s imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium–all in the name of making learning fun.
- Six exciting experiments that use common household ingredients
- Generate electricity using a lemon, launch a rocket with vinegar, write secret missions and more
- Convert your average kitchen into a science lab
- Fun and educational
- Recommended for ages 8 years and up